(1) a reasonable selection of light fixtures. Should determine the shape of the lamp light distribution according to the type and function space lighting places.
(2) selection of efficient lamps. Under the glare restrictions satisfy the conditions required for lighting only meet the visual function, should adopt the direct-type light fixtures and lamps open.
(3) selection of easy installation and maintenance, low operating costs of the lamps.
(4) in a fire or explosion hazard as well as dust, moisture, vibration and corrosion and other special places the environment, should be used to meet the environmental requirements of the lamps.
(5) Lamps and lamp surface when using high-temperature parts such as the annex close to combustible materials should be taken insulation, heat and other fire protection measures.
(6) Lighting should have a complete optical parameters, its performance should comply with the relevant provisions of the respective current "lamps General requirements and tests" and other standards.
(7) Exterior lighting should be coordinated with the installation site environment.
(8) to consider the characteristics of the light source and the construction and fitting requirements.
(9) the difference between garden lights and street lights little major difference is height, material thickness and degree of aesthetics, street materials thicker it is, will be higher, the appearance of some garden lights more beautiful.